SKINNY KID OLDSMOBILE / RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG MILAN DRAGWAY

Moderators: sandaltered, quad killer

SKINNY KID OLDSMOBILE / RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG MILAN DRAGWAY

Postby quad killer » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:18 am

Guess who's business will be on the Skinny Kid Oldsmobile this September at Milan for the Run What you brung Race??

I guess you never no what will happen when you ask! I have known Brian for some time and we are super stoked to be sponsoring one of the coolest cars at the track! I hope i get to see Wizneski and Robbins line up!

quad killer

Re: SKINNY KID OLDSMOBILE / RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG MILAN DRAGWAY

Postby Inkahoots » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:09 am

Are you going to the race?
Inkahoots

Postby tb258 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:20 am

Richards Auto Parts has partnered with the Skinny Kid Race Cars Team to sponsor their trademark 1972 Hurst Olds in the upcoming September 2nd Aeroquip Heads Up Series event at Milan Dragway in Milan, MI. Team driver Brian Robbins is looking for back-to-back wins in the Run What Ya Brung category after an impressive victory at the August event running consistent 3.9-second ET’s in the eighth-mile. The team, led by Car Owner Keith Engling, has the new Hemi horsepower for 2011 dialed in and is looking to continue their winning ways at this event. Qualifying starts at 3PM on September 2nd with Eliminations starting at 730PM. Spectators are $15 at the Gate. For more info on this event, go to http://www.MilanDragway.com.

About Richards Auto Parts

Richards Auto Parts offers a full line of aftermarket & performance parts, accessories, and more. Richards is a VP Racing Fuels distributor and carries most VP Fuels in stock. Other features include; Nitrous Filling Station, Vinyl Graphics, Snow Plow Parts, Machine Shop (we turn rotors as well as press bearings & U-Joints), Watercraft parts, and same-day special orders. We are not just another auto parts store. If they make it, odds are we can get it. The Richards Auto Parts storefront is located at 35562 23 Mile Rd. in New Baltimore, MI. Parts can be purchased in person at our store, over the phone at 586-725-2361, or online through our e-commerce storefront at http://www.RichardsAutoParts.com.

About Skinny Kid Race Cars

Skinny Kid Race Cars has built some of the most exciting cars to come on the drag racing scene in the past few years. We can build a car for whatever series you run, anything from a chassis to a complete turnkey car, you just provide the running gear.

Visit our Speed Shop and Chassis Center at Oakley Park and Haggerty Road, just minutes north of the I-275 / I-96 / I-696 / M-5 Interchange to view our full line of performance gear, and to talk about how we can help you pull ahead of the competition.

About SKRC ’72 Hurst Olds

Car Owner: Keith Engling
Driver: Brian Robbins
Engine: 521ci Hemi
Heads: Alan Johnson Performance Engineering Muscle Heads
Supercharger: PSI C-Rotor Screw Compressor
Ignition: MSD Pro Mag 44
Transmission: 2-Speed Lenco/Bruno
Sponsors: Skinny Kid Race Cars, Richards Auto Parts, VP Racing Fuels, Big Stuff 3, NGK Spark Plugs, Akerly & Childs.
Best 1/8 Mile ET: 3.87
Best 1/4 Mile ET: 5.96
Quickest 60’ ET: .940
tb258

Postby quad killer » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:23 am

thanks Big Baby!
Yes me and Tristan and Big Baby and a group from Team Detroit and the store are gonna go!! :D
quad killer

Postby tb258 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Sneak Preview...

We are really excited about Friday night. Should be an awesome time at Milan.
tb258

Postby sandguy356 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:48 pm

I'm super jealous you guys get to go, have a great time!
Mud racers
90% talk 10% actual racing
sandguy356

Postby quad killer » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:23 pm

RFA!!

quad killer

Postby quad killer » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:25 am

BIG UPS TO Brian and Skinny and crew winning the RWYB championship at Milan for 2011
We look forward to 2012 and a continued support from Richard's Auto parts on the Oldsmobile 8-)
quad killer

Return to Richard's Auto Parts