Big digger tires

Moderator: sandaltered

Big digger tires

Postby Bushchook » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:47 am

Currently running big digger 12 paddles would going to 18 paddle offset big digger have a a huge advantage on my launch as this seems to be my biggest problem, In the link below shows one of my runs launching at 5500rpm with 12 psi tire pressure
YouTube sand groper test run

Re: Big digger tires

Postby sandaltered » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:02 am

I can't watch the video.

But I am a Skat Trak dealer. I sell a lot of Bigger Diggers. Mostly mud racers. I have racers in excess of 2500hp. Most of them buy 14 Bigger Diggers. Some have done 16. I'm almost positive I've never sold 18.

Unless your over 2500hp I don't see where you'd need any more than the 12 you have. I'll try to watch the video when I can.
Sand, Mud, and ATV Drag Racing Performance Parts
Site Admin

Re: Big digger tires

Postby Bushchook » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:45 am

Yes the big diggers I have come from skatrak and I don't have a problem with them at all they are a excellent, The reason I ask as there is no dealer in Australia that deals with this sort of stuff skatrak do in the states. As for asking for a offset big digger with more paddles as I want to improve my launch and get off the line a lot more quick, once I pull second gear and get them paddles spinning hard it like a shot of NOS and just keeps pulling ( which is a good thing ) but in the launch for the first 60 feet doesn't seem to pull like I would like it to.
As far as sand drags goes in oz it's not as big in the states but we are growing the sport each year.
Our track at home is a 200mtrack
When we order tires from the states we normally have to pay an extra $800 for import tax and custom clearance this is why I would appreciate comments backs on there thoughts

Return to Tech Questions