Newbie from Michigan

Feel free to introduce yourself!

Moderator: sandaltered

Newbie from Michigan

Postby Jeff B » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi , I was told about this site last year when I met mike ( mke ) at the dunes. Just never got around to checking it out. Looking forward to picking some brains on here... Never fast enough. Lol
I don't do the track thing just the dunes. But would like to give it a try sometime but never seem to get around to it.
Here's a pic of my jeep if you see me on the dunes stop and say hi.
Guess no pic cuz I can't figure out how to put on here! Lol
Jeff B
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:17 am

Re: Newbie from Michigan

Postby sandaltered » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Welcome Jeff. Got your message today. I'll give you a call tomorrow. Kinda crazy day at work.

Oh ya, the pic thing gets everybody. You need a photo hosting site like photobucket or others.
Image
Sand, Mud, and ATV Drag Racing Performance Parts
Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
937-243-6791
User avatar
sandaltered
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2647
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:16 pm
Location: Marysville, OH

Re: Newbie from Michigan

Postby Jeff B » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:41 pm

sandaltered wrote:Welcome Jeff. Got your message today. I'll give you a call tomorrow. Kinda crazy day at work.

Oh ya, the pic thing gets everybody. You need a photo hosting site like photobucket or others.

Thanks mike. Look forward to talking to you again.
Guess no pics for me then... Not use any photo sites. Lol
Jeff B
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:17 am

Re: Newbie from Michigan

Postby THE BOSS » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:48 am

Hello Jeff.
WMSD has a race once a year just for the dunes spectators parents wife's..........type people.
a regular racer is not allowed in. if i remember right it was a Friday on a holiday weekend.

I'll let you know the date when i find out.

I plan on going in the dunes more this year, I'll see you at one place or another!
User avatar
THE BOSS
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:20 pm
Location: S.W.Michigan

Re: Newbie from Michigan

Postby Jeff B » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:00 am

THE BOSS wrote:Hello Jeff.
WMSD has a race once a year just for the dunes spectators parents wife's..........type people.
a regular racer is not allowed in. if i remember right it was a Friday on a holiday weekend.

I'll let you know the date when i find out.

I plan on going in the dunes more this year, I'll see you at one place or another!

Ya I heard about that last year... After getting up at 4 am to get vouchers didn't feel like sitting around at the track all day to make 3 passes down the track lol
I looked at there race schedule for this year. Looks like they have 1 test and tune in may. I might try to go to that if it doesn't look too busy.
Hope to see you on the dunes.
Jeff B
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:17 am

Re: Newbie from Michigan

Postby THE BOSS » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:59 pm

have you ever seen this truck in the dunes?

Image

i bought it last summer as a project truck. i was told it was a regular out there 2011 and prior.
i have been de-dune-ing that truck sence i bought it.
it wont be fast, and it may not even make it up the big hill, but it should be fun and i plan on making some appearances out there this summer.
with the 8 race schedule this year we should have some free weekends, we have a RV at Timber Lake Resort, might as well get some use out of it, the dunes and the truck!
User avatar
THE BOSS
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:20 pm
Location: S.W.Michigan

Re: Newbie from Michigan

Postby Jeff B » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:04 pm

THE BOSS wrote:have you ever seen this truck in the dunes?

Image

i bought it last summer as a project truck. i was told it was a regular out there 2011 and prior.
i have been de-dune-ing that truck sence i bought it.
it wont be fast, and it may not even make it up the big hill, but it should be fun and i plan on making some appearances out there this summer.
with the 8 race schedule this year we should have some free weekends, we have a RV at Timber Lake Resort, might as well get some use out of it, the dunes and the truck!

No I don't think I remember seeing that truck. Nice looking!! I will look for it this year!!
Jeff B
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:17 am

Re: Newbie from Michigan

Postby greencj » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Hey Jeff, welcome, for some reason this is the only pic I have of your jeep, I think it was the spring hill climb!!!

Image
greencj
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:24 am

Re: Newbie from Michigan

Postby Jeff B » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:48 am

greencj wrote:Hey Jeff, welcome, for some reason this is the only pic I have of your jeep, I think it was the spring hill climb!!!

Image

Yep that was the hill climb. Thanks for putting it on for me Jamie
Jeff B
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:17 am


Return to New Members

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest