Thanks Sheltons

For the racers without roll cages.

Moderator: sandaltered

Thanks Sheltons

Postby Old school » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:27 am

Just want to say thanks to Cory, James, Richard, and the rest of the crew at Sheltons Dirt drags for another great season of racing. These are the hardest working track owners and the track is ALWAYS prepared perfectly . Their equiptment and knowledge of how to use it makes for one of the best tracks in the country. Thanks again.
Old school

Re: Thanks Sheltons

Postby Tower_of_Power » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 am

Sorry for the late reply Old School, haven't been on the site much. Thanks for the kind words and we want to say thanks for all the support and incite on the direction of the track. You all have become weekend regulars at the track and we appreciate the commitment.

I hope to have the 2011 schedule up soon. I am looking at other big events to ensure they do not overlap. I need to know from the car crowd what they thought of the track and whether they would make the trip back for another race this year. We are also thinking about attempting to bring more racing to the racers. We are looking into renting out some fairgrounds to hold events for those that want to race but have a hard time justifying a 2 - 3 hour drive. :D
Win, Lose or Draw...it doesn't matter I rule them all!!
Tower_of_Power

Return to ATV Drags