Bakersfield San Drags

For the racers without roll cages.

Moderator: sandaltered

Bakersfield San Drags

Postby skydivinwoo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:54 pm

The Bako Sand Drags are coming up again in April. We will be having test & tune on Thursday April 4, 2013. Racing will be on Friday the 5th through Sunday the 7th. We will have heads-up classes, bracket racing, UTV class and kids classes along with Jr. Dragsters in the kids classes. If you need any information or would like a registration form please email us or follow us on facebook.

skydivinwoo@sbcglobal.net

www.facebook.com/BAKOSANDDRAGS

We had over 198 entries last year and are looking forward to another great year. We will also be having the Saturday Night Hammer Down special race. The fastest pass during that race will win $1000 sponsored by Hammer Down and Thumper Racing.

The races are held during the Central Valley Sportsmen's Boat, RV and Outdoor Living Show.There will be plenty for the family and kids to do while you are out racing. Come check it out.
skydivinwoo

Re: Bakersfield San Drags

Postby sandaltered » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:28 pm

You guys need to move this event forward about a month. :D I could see a trip out there if it was the same weekend as the March Meet!
Sand, Mud, and ATV Drag Racing Performance Parts
Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
937-243-6791
sandaltered
Site Admin

Postby skydivinwoo » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:49 pm

We would love to move it but we have no control over the dates. We run the race during the Central Valley Sportsman Boat and RV show. So we are pretty much at the mercy of the show promoter. We did have a little say in it this year. It was either January or April. We went with April in hopes of better weather. There is a race next month in avenal and in San jacinto that you could race at. If you need more info on either one of those races let me know.
skydivinwoo

Postby sandaltered » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:42 am

skydivinwoo wrote:We would love to move it but we have no control over the dates. We run the race during the Central Valley Sportsman Boat and RV show. So we are pretty much at the mercy of the show promoter. We did have a little say in it this year. It was either January or April. We went with April in hopes of better weather. There is a race next month in avenal and in San jacinto that you could race at. If you need more info on either one of those races let me know.

I don't even have a quad. I just want to go to the March Meet!
Sand, Mud, and ATV Drag Racing Performance Parts
Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
937-243-6791
sandaltered
Site Admin

Postby skydivinwoo » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Not sure how the March Meets are gonna do. It's raining right now. Not good. You could come race your car at the other tracks. (I assume that's your car in the picture).
skydivinwoo

Return to ATV Drags