Advertising on Sand Drag Central

The hightech campfire.

Moderator: sandaltered

Advertising on Sand Drag Central

Postby sandaltered » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:55 am

With the new year and race season just around the corner, now is the perfect time time to start advertising here on Sand Drag Central. Where else can you advertise directly to the specific demographic of Sand Drag Racers? If your product, business, or track relates to our members we have several affordable advertising options. This will help ensure that Sand Drag Central will stay online for your viewing pleasure.

Sand, Mud, and ATV Drag Racing Performance Parts
Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
937-243-6791
sandaltered
Site Admin

Re: Advertising on Sand Drag Central

Postby quad killer » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:07 am

I will say that SDC gives you the best bang for the buck anywhere in the advertising world!
I think all of us that have been with Mike's site both new and old have picked up business from the exposure of sanddrag central and it's readers.
thanks sandaltered for all you do
quad killer

Postby bad company » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:08 pm

Absolutely, SDC is a great way to go for sand related advertising. thanks Mike for all you do for the sport.
bad company

Postby sandaltered » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:59 pm

As racing season is starting to kick in here in the midwest, now is a good time to buy banner ads on a per month basis. If you are a track owner or promoter and have a big event coming up we can place a banner up for 1 or 2 months prior to the event. At $10 / month, you can't lose.

This applies to anything else that you would like to advertise temporarily. We're definitely a cheap way to advertise to your core audience. So please be creative and use this website to your advantage.

I can make your banner or you can make it. It's your choice.

Feel free to pm me for more info.
Sand, Mud, and ATV Drag Racing Performance Parts
Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
937-243-6791
sandaltered
Site Admin

Return to Bench Racing