[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sand Drag Central • View topic - 2015 SDC comeback, facebook fades away ?

2015 SDC comeback, facebook fades away ?

The hightech campfire.

Moderator: sandaltered

Re: 2015 SDC comeback, facebook fades away ?

Postby hayshakerracing » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:39 pm

Tony don't forget about your car on the hill drags this past year.

Bob502 to clear up some of what wilson stated the king of outlaws is a quick8/16 heads up class. And the 4.50 is an open index you can go faster than 4.50.

I'm all for a SDC comeback! This is a great website let's keep it alive.
hayshakerracing

Postby THE BOSS » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:54 am

I put all my trust in that kid, I was just a little bit nervous, he did another great job.
I tried it years ago and it wasn't nearly as fast as it is now, allot of things could have gone wrong.

I was talking to the VP of the IOK then, the next Gravelrama may have a special class just for some really fast cars, non EC4WD class.
THE BOSS

Postby sandaltered » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:29 am

Sand, Mud, and ATV Drag Racing Performance Parts
Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
937-243-6791
sandaltered
Site Admin

Postby THE BOSS » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:32 am

don't remember his name, I asked who are you and he said the VP

Pat was asking me about a top Alcohol class at Gravelrama with some payout, so I asked them.

he said it shouldn't be any problem, But you know how that goes.
THE BOSS

Postby sandaltered » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:36 am

Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
937-243-6791
sandaltered
Site Admin

Postby tpatton » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:55 am

I still check in once a week but am guilty of the Facebook fascination too. The site is still great Mike and we appreciate all you have done over the years to keep it up. I promise to post more and look more and put pictures of the projects I'm working on, as long as you all do the same.
tpatton

Postby Inkahoots » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:03 am

I do not have a facebook account so I my Ok with it fading away.

I would be happy to see this site come to life again.......
Inkahoots

Postby Mikey1985 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:51 am

Any west coast guys on this site?
Mikey1985

Postby sandaltered » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:35 am

Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
937-243-6791
sandaltered
Site Admin

Postby Old school » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:45 am

The 3.50 class has me thinking about building another car. If I can barrow enough parts and sell some bikes me and Brad might give it a shot.
Old school

PreviousNext

Return to Bench Racing