Skat Trak Car Pricing

Your source for sand, mud and ATV drag racing performance parts.

Moderators: sandaltered, Black Widow

Skat Trak Car Pricing

Postby sandaltered » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:04 pm

This is the price for Skat Tires that we currently have in effect. These prices do not include the price for casings or shipping.

Casing prices are typically $50 each. Special sizes may be more. We will do whatever we can to find the casing size you need.

937-243-6791 or Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
Sand, Mud, and ATV Drag Racing Performance Parts
Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
937-243-6791
sandaltered
Site Admin

Re: Skat Trak Pricing

Postby sandaltered » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:52 am

Skat Trak frequently asked questions:

Q: What is the lead time to get tires?
A: A typical lead time is 6 - 8 weeks during busy times. The busy times typically start in February and run through May. Tires ordered during the off season can take much less time. We've turned tires around in less than 3 weeks many times.

Q: What size casings do you have in stock?
A: We try to keep the inventory list updated as often as possible. We typically have many different size casings in stock form 29 to 36" diameters. We have a good source for used casings and we screen all casings for quality prior to building your new tires. If you have a certain size tire you want, we will keep an eye out for it.

Q: Can I use my own casings for my new tires?
A: Absolutely. You may use your tires as long as they are an approved tire to build paddles on. MKE will provide the build sheets to Skat Trak. You ship your tires to Skat Trak. You will recieve MKE pricing and your tires will be drop shipped to your door when finished.

Q: What size tires can I use?
A: In most cases the size tire allowed depends on the scoop type chosen. Car size tires can be built on rim diameters of 15, 16, or 17". There is almost no limit on diameter (within reason). A tire size of 44" diameter could potentially be used.

Q: Can I only use drag slicks for my casing?
A: No. We've used anything from dirt track tires to All Terrain radial tires for casings. Check with us for your application.

Q: Do you sell ATV tires?
A: Absolutely! We sell any product Skat Trak offers including ATV, motorcycle and SXS tires. We even offer the large ATV tires (Wide Flat Rippers on American Racers) used for the high horsepower bikes.
Sand, Mud, and ATV Drag Racing Performance Parts
Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
937-243-6791
sandaltered
Site Admin

Return to MKE Motorsports