Schuss Mtn Snow Challenge 2013

Post any upcoming races here.

Moderators: sandaltered, quad killer

Schuss Mtn Snow Challenge 2013

Postby Grizz » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:05 pm

March 23-24, 2013. Mark it down now... SMSC '13. Because Easter falls in March the event moves up a week. Hopefully Old Man Winter will treat us well and shower us with piles of snow.

Lots in store for 2013 since it will be the 5th anniversary of the event. As always, it will be a rip roarin' good time where everyone is welcome to come dust off the cob webs, fire up the rigs, and most importantly . . . have a good time. Remember, it's all for fun!

New rules and changes will be posted by Thanksgiving. Keep an eye out.
Grizz

Re: Schuss Mtn Snow Challenge 2013

Postby Canyon Man » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Like!
If you can't Paddle it, It ain't worth Drivin! ;)
Canyon Man

Postby G-String » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:51 pm

SUUUWEET!
Another year of them Flying Objects,up a mountain side,touching down every now and then!
Be there or be somewhere Else,..................!!!
Later
G 8-)
G-String

Postby Grizz » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 am

Ok, so I didn't pay close enough attention to the calendar and somehow missed a week. Everyone's going to have to wait just a bit longer for complete details. Thank you....
Grizz

Postby HELI-ARC » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:07 pm

So how are those new changes and rules progressing? 8-)
HELI-ARC

Postby Grizz » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:29 am

Info is up. There will likely be more info coming, but I wanted to get the meat of it out now. Please watch for more details and updates.

I want everyone to note the Sportsman Class. Watching the event advance over the last few years has been great, but I hate hearing people comment "Why enter, I'm not going to win?" These classes are for EVERYONE. I want and expect the Sportsman classes to be the biggest since anyone can bring any regular truck and run it without concern of getting their ass handed to them by a race truck. It's for all the people who have a stock truck, or lifted truck, that has had little to nothing done to the drive train. I want everyone to have a chance at winning this event regardless of whether they have any money to put into their rig. I really hope everyone embraces this idea.

http://www.griztekusa.com/SnowChallenge.html
Grizz

Postby Turbotom » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:28 pm

This is only a few weeks out now is everyone getting ready!
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
Turbotom

Postby Mr Sandman » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Villemure Racing is bringing 4 cars. Willis family has 2 entries ready for action
Mr Sandman

Postby G-String » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:18 am

Mr Sandman wrote:Villemure Racing is bringing 4 cars. Willis family has 2 entries ready for action

Andy,
Are you also bringing MR.Villemure?Would like to see him,its been awhile,................................
Later
G 8-)
G-String

Pre-Registration

Postby Turbotom » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:50 am

I copied this from Griz's website, they want everyone to pre-register for the race heres a link to the form
http://www.griztekusa.com/SMSCregister.html

Entry Fees / Registration / Admission

In an attempt to streamline the morning rush and monitor competitor numbers, ALL competitors MUST pre-register. Registration form is available HERE. The posibility of a cap on class entries could happen if numbers reach a certain level in each of the tire classes.

There will be a LIMITED amount of entries/registrations available the day of the event, but there will be an extra charge of $10/class and there is no guarantee of space being available.

There will be a Master List on hand to check each competitor. This will only include your general info. It will not be your registration form.

Competition vehicles : $25.00/vehicle/class. *Includes drivers spectator fee . Drivers will no longer pay the separate spectator fee.

Spectator entry fee : $5.00/person ( $7.00 day of event. $2.00 off voucher / coupon available HERE. Print the page for as many as you need)

$10.00 weekend pass available. Good for entry to Saturday and Sunday races.

All spectators and drivers will receive a lift ticket style tag that must be worn and visible for the duration of the event.
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
Turbotom

Next

Return to Upcoming Events