IOK Spring FLing Update!!!!!!!!

Post any upcoming races here.

Moderators: sandaltered, quad killer

IOK Spring FLing Update!!!!!!!!

Postby Sneedbros » Mon May 13, 2013 9:12 am

Here is an update on the Spring Fling and a couple of the changes. First thing is the 32 car class on friday being a first come first serve entry. The gate opens at noon on friday. We will be at the gate with plates and in order of arrival go down and ask if u want to be in the 32 car feild. If you do want to be in the race we will collect the entry money then and go ahead and register you for the race. You must dial in at a 5.70 or faster for this race. It will be ran on a sports man tree not a pro tree and it is not an index race. There will be no seperate time runs for this race. Test and tune will br your tine runs.

Next topic is the kids on sat morning the 18th. The age group on the paper is bot correct. The age group is 5-10 and 11-16. The kids are starting pretty early.

Next i the adults on sat the 18th. The two index classes are going to pay out $1000 gor a $30 entry fee. This will be on a pro tree and to the zero (ex 3.50 4.20 4.30). The two classes are 4.50 and faster and 4.60-5.70.
There will also br the normal fast and slow bracket race. This will start at 10 am with time trials. That is the reason for the kids starting so early.

If any questions at all call me. Nathan Sneed 812-208-0305 thank you and see you there
Sneedbros

Re: IOK Spring FLing Update!!!!!!!!

Postby sandaltered » Mon May 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Good luck to everybody this weekend.

We ran into engine problems on the dyno, so we'll be skipping this one. Have fun!
Sand, Mud, and ATV Drag Racing Performance Parts
Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
937-243-6791
sandaltered
Site Admin

Postby Sneedbros » Wed May 15, 2013 9:16 pm

I hate to here that mike. Was Looking forward to seeing the new wrap job up close
Sneedbros

Postby rwilson369 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Wanna say hats off to Nathan and the whole iok crew on a great race!! Big thanks to Nathan and his crew on all their hard work this off season!!
rwilson369

Postby kerrdogg » Wed May 22, 2013 10:03 am

I have to agree with Ryan, one of the funnest and well ran races ive been to!!! Everything went smooth as far as I could see, me and the kids enjoyed ourselves thanks to all who made this happen!
kerrdogg

Postby Sneedbros » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:05 am

I want to thank all the racers and fans who came out to the spring fling. Sorry for the late reply. We had a great weekend of racing. The 32 car class on fri. Night was awesome. Then the four classes on sat went great also. Between the the two days and five classes of racing there was $4800 in purse money won. Thanks to our sponsors for their support. With our sponsors behind us we were able to keep all the class entry fee's at $30. This makes it more affordable to race. I also want to thank all the workers for there help. We had a little over 100 cars sat. With. 4 classes and first round buy back in two of them and we were still done racing buy nine o'clock. Same time on fri. Again thanks to the racers,fans and workers for such a great weekend of racing.
Sneedbros

Return to Upcoming Events