Tricountyfourwheelers

Post any upcoming races here.

Moderators: sandaltered, quad killer

Tricountyfourwheelers

Postby Bluejay » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:19 am

Lisbon , Ohio, sand drags, start this Saturday, five races planned this year with points series. Not sure why they aren't affiliated with this site. Or why nobody has posted their schedule. Is a great place. Think $10 adult spectator, kids free. Web site tricountyfourwheelers .
Bluejay

Re: Tricountyfourwheelers

Postby hayshakerracing » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:06 am

do they still run the hill climb? if so when is it?
hayshakerracing

Postby Hot Stuff » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Yes, we still run the hill, at the EC4WDA race in July. But this year we are running a non sanctioned hill in August also.

There are a few people from there on this site, but not many. I am probably the most active one. If you have any questions, I can probably answer it.

I am at almost every race there, but will not be there this weekend. My wife is due with our 2nd son next Tuesday, so we aren't venturing very far from home right now.

They have a very nice track. All new LED Porta Tree and timing setup. Nice camping areas, a very nice playground for the kids, and all the bracket races are night races, under the lights.
Hot Stuff

Postby sandaltered » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:54 pm

I gotta admit, we never ventured that way when I was growing up, though I think my brother went as a teenager in the 70's.

Kathy grew up going to Lisbon and talked a bunch of us into going for the EC4WDA 40th anniversary race. It is a cool place. And we had a pretty darn good time. Although I nearly died within 2 hours of getting there. LOL. We've brought up a few the stories from that race quite a few times since then. :D :D

We've been back a few times and always have a good time. I'd recommend it as a must go to place. It looks like they are putting a lot of effort into their races the last few years.
Sand, Mud, and ATV Drag Racing Performance Parts
Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
937-243-6791
sandaltered
Site Admin

Postby Bluejay » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:19 am

Gonna miss seeing yah at the race, was hopin to check out that hot flattie a little closer. I appreciate your input on this site and willingness to help. See yah at the next race. Let us know when that baby gets here
Bluejay

Postby Bluejay » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:25 am

hayshakerracing wrote:do they still run the hill climb? if so when is it?

Heard some people were wanting to add gravel to the hill climb like Cleve's . That would be sweet. Gravel pit across the road , sounds easy just pour it down the top. Maybe it's kool the way it is, can't wait to try it.
Bluejay

Postby Hot Stuff » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:48 am

Let me know how you do. I'll definitely try to be at the next race.
Hot Stuff

Postby Bluejay » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:16 am

Kool I am loadin up. Hands are sore from Wrenching non stop couple days with little sleep, but I'm sick with excitement ! Six months work for a couple seconds of actual racing. 5 passes 6 seconds each= 30 seconds race time. Ha ha gotta love it. Hope there will be as many rigs there as last time. Turn out was great ! I finally left at four am. Least this time towin rig instead of drivin home topless!
Bluejay

Postby Bluejay » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:39 am

Had an awesome night at Tri-county Lisbon ! Getting to run pro class was a childhood dream come true. Thanks everyone there.
Bluejay

Return to Upcoming Events