2014 Schuss Mtn Snow Challenge

Post any upcoming races here.

Moderators: sandaltered, quad killer

2014 Schuss Mtn Snow Challenge

Postby Grizz » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:04 pm

IF you haven't seen yet, the 2014 Schuss Mtn Snow Challenge is scheduled for April 4-6. Information is online at www.Griztekusa.com/snowchallenge.html

April is late in the year for the event. If we see toward the end of Feb. that the weather is breaking early and ol man winter throwing in the towel, we will move the event up a week or so. As stated, we will assess where we are at the end of Feb. No one needs to worry about lost reservations. The resort will work with everyone to carry them over if we do make a change.

A few changes to note(it's all on the web):
-All competitors MUST register online.
-There will be NO onsite registration anymore. The event has just gotten too big (thank you btw) to leave it to chance anymore.
-We have had to implement a cap on all classes to assure we have time to complete the days event in a reasonable amount of time. So from here on out it's first come fist serve.
-After years of trying to figure it in, we finally have a NITROUS class on Saturday! Please check in to the Facebook page and share your opinion about the nitrous class. Be sure to like the SMSC page on FB.

There are only two Premium Advertiser spots left for this years event. If you know of a business that should be a part of the SMSC, have them contact us at SnowChallenge@Griztekusa.com for more details. There is always plenty of hillside advertising.

Thank you to everyone who had attended over the past years. Looking forward to seeing everyone this spring. Stay tuned as more information becomes available.
Grizz

Re: 2014 Schuss Mtn Snow Challenge

Postby Canyon Man » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Hey Mr. Griz, My car is under construction so there's a chance I wont run, Can I return my registration if this happens? In part I'm considering that the class could be full and would hate to keep someone else from running.

Thanks, Mark
If you can't Paddle it, It ain't worth Drivin! ;)
Canyon Man

Postby Grizz » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:57 am

Mark, what class were you thinking of running in? You can opt out to open the spot for someone else. Very gentlemanly of you. The registration will only be open through Jan-Feb which will leave time for us to fill any holes if necessary.
Grizz

Postby Canyon Man » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:34 pm

Any tire and Super modified.
If you can't Paddle it, It ain't worth Drivin! ;)
Canyon Man

Postby k.Schafer » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:31 pm

My friend is having a problem per registering off the web site.
k.Schafer

Postby Grizz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:34 am

They are having problems " 'cuz it ain't open yet. " Reg will begin Jan 1, 2014
Grizz

Postby k.Schafer » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:12 pm

I guess I missed the date for the register. My fault
k.Schafer

Postby Grizz » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:27 am

For those not frequenting the FB page, there are nearly 150 trucks registered already. That's only in the first three weeks of registration! We'll be looking at what kind of numbers per class exist so far the first week in Feb.

Keep those registrations coming in.
Grizz

Postby Mr Sandman » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:23 pm

GRIZZ, r we getting a reply if we are on the list. I havn't received mine yet
Mr Sandman

Postby bad company » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Grizz is working at a monster jam show. I believe he is going to review the list at some point in February...not to speak for him, but I talked to him yesterdayish... Haha
bad company

Next

Return to Upcoming Events