Race results for Brookville race

Post any results here.

Moderators: sandaltered, quad killer

Race results for Brookville race

Postby nocents572 » Mon May 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Sorry for the delay, but it's been a crazy weekend! We had almost 30 kids racing and 72 adult racers entered! Over 40 entered the points! We had a great turnout for the first race of the year with racers and spectators! We can't thank everyone enough for the help we received! In addition to the new tires for the championship we also received two gift certificates to Zimmerman's racing from the Hoosier Hustler racing team to be added for second and third place winners! I don't have the winners names from Saturday but I'm sure someone can help me out. Sorry, like I said, crazy weekend!
"Life's tuff....It's even tougher if you're stupid" John Wayne
nocents572

Re: Race results for Brookville race

Postby ironmaiden » Mon May 28, 2012 4:02 pm

A great race weekend at brookville. Lots of kids,adults, and spectators despite the mid 90 degree heat.
Justin and Scott did a awesome job for the first time running the show. Congrats to the winners.
ironmaiden

Postby Empty Pockets » Wed May 30, 2012 10:33 am

Sorry for the delay. I would like to thank everyone for coming out to brookville last weekend to make it such an awesome race. And thanks Dees we all tried are best to make the race go as smooth as possible.
Fast class. 1 st place damion bowers
2nd place Jason jobe
3rd place ( lawn dart )
4th place Otis Sizemore
slow class. 1st place Kevin koontz
2nd place Dave mergnthal
I'm not sure exactly who was 3 rd and 4 th if someone could help me out that would b great thanks and forgive me if the spelling of the names are wrong :-) and again thanks to everyone who came out to support the club and we look forward to seeing everyone in June!!
Empty Pockets

Postby Never Enough » Wed May 30, 2012 12:40 pm

4th in slow class was Craig Dwiggins, not sure about third. And as everybody else said it was a great race, cant wait till the June race!
Never Enough

Postby GeorgeC » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:17 am

Great job by the Franklin county boys once again. Congrats to the winners, that's two weeks in a row for Kevin Koontz.
Damain correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you tell me you went red first round and then against me also did something go wrong with are pass, just curious not trying to take anything away from ya.
GeorgeC

Postby Empty Pockets » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:09 pm

3rd in slow class was Tom bulllock
Empty Pockets

Postby Hustlin Hoosier » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Hey guys thanks for the mention on the gift certificates that my dad and I purchased from Zimmermans Speed Shop in the amount of 275 bucks, but atleast you guys could get the name of our race car and team correct :D !!!!!!!!! thanks HUSTLIN HOOSIER RACING
Hustlin Hoosier

Return to Race Results