Last Blast Results

Post any results here.

Moderators: sandaltered, quad killer

Last Blast Results

Postby sandaltered » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Very good race weekend despite some inclement weather.

Hill Drags:
1st - Ryan Wilson
2nd - Andrew Meyer

Pro Index:
1st - Jeff Banks
2nd - Curtis Combs

Fast Bracket:
1st - Andrew Meyer
2nd - Mark Hembree

Slow Bracket:
1st - Somebody in a Cherokee that kept double bulbing everybody
2nd - Dave Mergenthal

I don't know the rest of the results. But there were some very good races.

Thanks to Tim Patton and Justin Dees for giving me a ride in Tim's turbo truck. That thing is super cool!
sandaltered
Site Admin

Re: Last Blast Results

Postby kerrdogg » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Had a good time this yr, glad it is over though, hoping my bad luck streak is over, cause I broke everything I sat in these last 2 races!!!
kerrdogg

Postby ironmaiden » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Congrats to all the winners this weekend. Somebody needs to buy Andrew Meyer another jeep he is going to be tuff in that altered next year. Big thanks to tim Patton for letting me race his truck and burn up his transmission. Sorry Tim. Nothing better for a good Vodka hangover than a nice quiet turbo truck. Good job I.O.K crew it's nice to be done racing by 10pm. Another racing season in the books. I think maybe one of the best and I'm already making plans for next year. Everyone have a safe winter. See everyone in May.
ironmaiden

Postby TRG1970 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Double Bulb has no name ? No one backed out and flagged the starter ? Will this be the new norm next season ?
TRG1970

Postby I$$UE$ » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:17 pm

I had a good weekend even though I got double bubbed by a cherokee. Great year and looking forward to next.
I$$UE$

Postby TRG1970 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Why would'nt you back out and have the starter tell " cherokee " back up and go in one bulb at a time ? I watched this same behaviour unfold back in the early 90's at Gravel . No reason other than politics. Eventually "double bulber " red lighted.. Stand your ground would be my action .
TRG1970

Postby sandaltered » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:02 pm

LOL. Sorry I mentioned it. This guy had probably never raced before and didn't realize he was doing anything wrong.

It was just a trail rider Cherokee and the guy had some good luck. I just didn't know his name. :lol:
Sand, Mud, and ATV Drag Racing Performance Parts
Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
937-243-6791
sandaltered
Site Admin

Postby TRG1970 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Ok , got it . Nothing like a little adrenalin to get some steam moving. Miss racing but not politics !
TRG1970

Postby ColeBoyzRacing » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:10 pm

yeah that guy in the cherokee double bulbed me 2 rd and i went up to him right after and told him that was bs and asked him not to do it again. he said he was sorry and wouldnt do it again. i go up and watch the races and he did it the rest of the night. but good weekend!
ColeBoyzRacing

Postby hayshakerracing » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:24 pm

ColeBoyzRacing wrote:yeah that guy in the cherokee double bulbed me 2 rd and i went up to him right after and told him that was bs and asked him not to do it again. he said he was sorry and wouldnt do it again. i go up and watch the races and he did it the rest of the night. but good weekend!

he was bragging about doing it to mergenthal in the finals! oh well, he had luck to beat dave.. great weekend of racing cant wait for next year... everything is still running so we still have one more race on our calendar at shelton's if its not snowing :lol: also glad to see the farwick car back up and running down the track saturday after his wild ride friday.
hayshakerracing

Next

Return to Race Results