Last Blast Results

Post any results here.

Moderators: sandaltered, quad killer

Re: Last Blast Results

Postby sandaltered » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:50 pm

I think the races on Saturday wet exceptionally well. Not a lot of down time at all from what I could see. I'd like to thank Nathan Sneed for salvaging the index class. When there wasn't enough 3.50 cars he took it on himself to put an index class together. It was actually a really good class to watch. I may be changing my tune a little about the index racing after seeing that race. Might be a good class to think about for the future.
Site Admin

Postby Never Enough » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:53 am

It was a good weekend for sure and a good way to end the season! Dees you just want me to get a jeep again because my car is faster than yours :lol: :lol: see everybody next year!
Never Enough

Postby tpatton » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:30 am

Your welcome for the rides and letting a hungover Dees drive some thing that wouldn't hurt his fragile mind. Kerr, mines broke the tranny on average , every nine passes so no guilt on your part because that was 15 runs out. Guys the double bulbers usually take care of themselves. Although it is unnerving and I hate it too( I was cussing a dragster that did it to me this weekend) its part of strategy that's part of the game. If they want to make friends and mingle peacefully later in the night they will modify thier behavior. Thanks everyone for another great year at the races and I hope the off season goes well for everyone.

Postby TKF » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Does anybody happen to have any video or pictures of my ride on the uphill drags back to the woods? Just curious to see it. That was one of the only passes i have made without my gopro on.

Return to Race Results