Ironman Bracket
Tom Hartman Jr. def Neal Swain

Trophy Race
Brian Graves def. Mark Richardson

T/F Qualifying after 1rd.
#3 Adam Roe
#2 Brian/Tony McWethy 3.188
#1 4cyl Frank 3.146

More updates later tonight, I gotta work until 4, then charge back up there to work the race tonight. I'm sure Tom has better stuff on NSDN if you are needing more info.
Mud racers
90% talk 10% actual racing
sandguy356

Re: WMSD Memorial Day 2013

Postby Mr. ET » Tue May 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Thanks I man! Great weekend of racing!! Absolutly an awesome weekend of racing at WMSD. Aprx 175 entires for this weekend. It was great to see every single racer thanking me and letting us know how much they thank us for doing all the hard work this past month or two. It really means a lot to hear tons and tons of support and appreciation!!
Isaac D!! July 5th Friday night!! PTN Fast Friday Series #2 kicks off!! The baddest 4 race series in the mid east kicks off the weekend with test and tube from 2-7pm.. With the 3.50 premiere class heading off at 7pm. And the all new 3.95 imdex ATV. As well as the IronMan bracket class. Cars vs bikes. Anything goes..

July 18-20 is the PTN pro shootout/Championship Starting the weekend off right on Thursday will be a car show/cook out at Willsons BP Gas Station yard. I hope to see lots of IOK guys up here this year! Big racing and tons of record setting passes.. People are braking bars snapping axels, rear ends, wheel studs sheared right off of Benny's Bad Co jeep, CV joints, wheelie bars.. Record setting passes. 2.69 low ET by Vad Frog TF Rob Scheytt! Im really looking Forward to the rest of this season.

Make sure to check out the PTN Fast Friday Mid West Coatings race results and point standings along with a full recap on www.protrucknationals.com
Also the points are posted for the MWC 4 class 8 race home series at WMSD is posted on www.sanddragways.com
Thank you for a great year ahead!! All the sponsors... And racers! Thank you guys!!
Buddy Hammett
WMSD-GM
PTN-CEO
MWC-president

Congrats to all the winners!! Hoping to see more guys ready by July 4th!
PTN will continue to host some of the finest sand drag events in the Mid East!
Thanks for checking us out on the web! :)
Mr. ET

Return to Race Results