Tri county, Lisbon Ohio

Post any results here.

Moderators: sandaltered, quad killer

Tri county, Lisbon Ohio

Postby Bluejay » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:55 am

Another awesome night of racing at Tri county! ! Local gal wins super pro. She's a fast one ! And aint afraid to put some serious throttle in the action. Beating second place junkyard dog, the wild looking rail with headers runnin straight up. I ran him once and he was so close to his dial i wouldnt have had a chance if it werent for his red light in pro stock class. Then , dang it, i red lighted against him , in second to last round super pro. Father and son battled for first place street stock. Don Parker jr. of Global High Performance, took win from sr. Four members of the family hammered against each other in that class. It was serious good fun to watch. old orange steel body cj5 won pro stock, black turbo AMC six cyl. Cj second place. It is a fun machine to watch and hear,just put back together after torching intake valves with nitro.Tucker county and cutright team ,winners last race ,had tough nite. Early bronco that won last race blew the distributer which put him out early. Rest of the crew from tucker county just wouldn't quit easy. I raced the crazy wicked Red Fox (black willys flat fender truck seen on you tube tucker county by hillbillyproud) once in each class and both times was dreading the whipping I knew he was gonna put on me, but luck was on my side ! He broke out , then red lighted ! Whoo hoo ! Also had to race g. cutright team ranger lucked out again on his red light. Them tucker county guys are a tough group ! What freakin fun they are to race ! Always a pleasure to have at the races, but they didn't get any of our Ohio money this time ! Lol. Warner team had fuel supply problems so there wild ride wasn't much of a threat this time. I drove hour home on flat trailer tire, but didn't care cause I got some round money in my pocket ! I'm framing it ! All the stupid hours , late nights and spent money paid off. New guys dream come true, had the best night of my life ! ! Only thing could have made it better would been having some sand drag central buds there. Mr quik, hot stuff, bad frog, ect. Hope to see you all there next time !
Bluejay

Re: Tri county, Lisbon Ohio

Postby Hot Stuff » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Hopefully I will be there for the july 14 race. But definitely for the EC4WDA sanctioned race the last weekend of july. Get a hold of me closer to that time.
Hot Stuff

Postby Bluejay » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Hot Stuff wrote:Hopefully I will be there for the july 14 race. But definitely for the EC4WDA sanctioned race the last weekend of july. Get a hold of me closer to that time.

Sure will cant wait to see that flattie run !

My race results postin is a little rough, but what the heck been many hours no sleep! Tri county site has the real scoop.

The new crate motor didn't impress me a bit. Other than jump of the line, very quik rite off, had a hard time keeping out of red lite. 1,000 rpm stage let me leave first couple feet with little wheel spin, but wheezes out 4,000 rpm. So half way down trac she's already done. I have run three different engine set ups and all three still equaled same overall times.
Bluejay

Postby Bluejay » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:35 am

Today is race day at Lisbon, gates open at three. Yay hoo ! I'll be posting results, my butched version , early Sunday morn. Sounds like there will be a good turn out. Hope to see y'all there !
Bluejay

Return to Race Results