Ground Assault for sale

Moderator: sandaltered

Ground Assault for sale

Postby grey ghost » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:06 pm

If you are wanting to go sand racing I have a car for sale... 2 wd altered, crome molly frame, i will sell it turn key maybe sand altered or grey ghost can get you some pics.... hard for me to do it from my phone, they have my number or pm me and i can give you some details. every thing has been redone or upgraded or bought new. i have one night on the car at Bonne Terre during the pro truck race. It should run in the 3.5s on just motor. has a nitrous plate system with it also. i wanna sell it turn key or as a package deal with enclosed trailer. the only thing i knothat is wrong with it is the converter dont stall high enuff only stalls at 5,500 rpm and the motor dont wake up and come alive untill 7,000 rpm. motor is strong and reliable. Like I said if interested send me a pm and give me an email address and i can send some pics.Ground_Assault

Andrew asked me to post this. PM him with questions and he will give you his #
Private message
BLUE OVAL GANG FOR LIFE</br>
grey ghost

Re: Ground Assault for sale

Postby Conmac28 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:11 pm

could you send me more details about turnkey options and roller options to conmac28@yahoo.com

thanks
Conmac28

Postby Ground_Assault » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:06 pm

I would also be open to trade for an old muscle car,a good classic car, or old hot rod, rat rod. I can also do a package deal with a 24' enclosed trailer with a ton of extras.
Ground_Assault

Postby jb54 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:23 pm

I am interested , would like to know more about motor and price. Thanks
jb54

Postby Ground_Assault » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Check your pm's.... Info sent...
Ground_Assault

Postby Ground_Assault » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 pm

BUMP!! Will sell as a roller all you will need is a motor. Also have some 15 degree motor parts for sale 2 converters a 5,500 stall and a 7,500 stall, a 750 gas holly and a 1050 gas dominator, car has auto meter C2 gauges car has 6 nights on it since it was all redone. broke a piston at the first protruck race, motor was looked at and it needs a set of pistons and bored then reassembled, car ran mid 3.5s to low 3.6s. 24'enclosed trailer with generator and winch with cabnets, 1993 club car golf cart in good condition with a brand new motor in it will sell seprate or do some trading on all items let me know what you have. I dont have to sell it its just all taking up space and decided to get out for a while.
Ground_Assault

Postby Ground_Assault » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:22 pm

I can't believe nobody needs a car for Gravelrama....$9,000 or best offer on the car all you will need is a motor and you get your choice of converter (a 5,500 stall Hughes converter or a 7,500 stall coan converter) got a brand new in may yellow top optima battery. $11,500 with the car complete with motor converter and choice of carb (750 holly or a 1050 dominator) motor is a 375ci 15* motor chapman heads. Titanium valves locks and retainers. New valve springs, push rods, lifters, it's all new 6 nights on the motor.. Motor broke a piston and was looked at all it needs is a new set of pistons and the block bored. The heads alone are worth more than I'm throwing them in on the deal. I have all the info on the heads and flow sheets.
The trailer I'm wanting $5,000. It's a 24' 2000 united enclosed. New tires good brakes, 5,500 watt electric start generator. Finished walls, padded floors, upper and lower cabnets, a craftsman roll around tool cart, and an electric wench. With equalizer hitch and sway bar.
Golf cart is a 1993 club car,has new motor and a new starter/generator. New tires, roll down rain cover to enclose the cart. Windshield,runs great. Bought the cart this past May. I paid $1,850 for it before tax.. Sell it for $1,700

Don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer. This car is done right! I am still also open to trades...
Ground_Assault

Postby MudMonsterRacing » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:11 pm

heyy nice car. im looking for a roller........ what would you consider for trade??? Call Logan 231-590-9631
MudMonsterRacing

Postby Ground_Assault » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:04 pm

I would also be open to trade for an old muscle car,a good classic car, or old hot rod, rat rod.
Ground_Assault

Postby Ground_Assault » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:51 pm

SALE PENDING on the car.... Rest of the motor parts are still for sale,24' enclosed trailer still for sale and golf cart.
Ground_Assault

Next

Return to Sand Car Classifieds