Bunch of New and Used tires for sale

Moderator: sandaltered

Bunch of New and Used tires for sale

Postby sandaltered » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:29 am

Get ready for the new season. I have some new and used tires for sale:

New: 34.5x17x16 Super Scoopers. 18 staggered scoops on used M/T casings. They are still being built, so no pictures. Get them before they ship to me and have them drop shipped right to your door. $995 + shipping.

New: 34.5x13.5x16W Super Scoopers. They are wider than 13.5" based on the W in the size, but not as wide as the 34.5x17's. 14 inline scoops on used M/T casings. They are still being built, so no pictures. Get them before they ship to me and have them drop shipped right to your door. I think these would be an excellent set of dune tires for a diesel truck or similar. $795 + shipping.

Used: 33x16x15. 16 paddle Super Scoopers. 1 ply Kevlar. Very little use. Like new. 15" Real Pro6 wheels. 5x5 bolt pattern. 7" backspace. Black powdercoat. Can get new centers to change bolt pattern. This setup would sell for over $2000 new. $1600 + Shipping.

If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, contact me to have your custom tires built. ATV, Sand Drag, Forumla Off Road, Dune, Mud. Like MKE Motorsports Facebook page for more information.
Sand, Mud, and ATV Drag Racing Performance Parts
Mike@MKEMotorsports.com
937-243-6791
sandaltered
Site Admin

Return to Misc. Classifieds